Job offer : Digital communication officer
The digital communication officer will be in charge of designing and animating social media in the service of COLEACP programmes’ beneficiaries. He/she will be part of COLEACP’s Information and Communication team. He/she will have a focus on delivering results in order to meet the demands of COLEACP’s programmes and timeframes.
One of COLEACP’s five values of is its difference. What makes it different is especially the individuals who make up the COLEACP team – their know-how, but also their personality. This is the basis of the organisation’s collective intelligence
The digital communication officer will have an open mind beyond the scope of his/her tasks and functions, and will be interested in COLEACP as a whole and its environment. Their vision will go beyond the digital in order to contribute as much as possible to the international development of the organisation within COLEACP’s mission and vision.
Your tasks will mainly be:
- Management and animation of social networks
- Mastery of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, Instagram,…)
- Web design skills and Photoshop skills
- A creative, serious, proactive person with an attraction to new technologies.
- Result oriented
- Motivated by COLEACP’s values and mission.
- The working languages are English and French.
- The internship takes place in COLEACP’s offices in Brussels and is paid.
- Immediate need. Duration of the internship between 4 and 6 months.
How to apply
Please send your CV to
Only candidates called for an interview will be contacted again. Thank you for your understanding.