To visit the Platform : https://training.coleacp.org
The COLEACP e-Learning training focuses on consolidating the technical know-how of students in terms of agricultural practices and compliance of productions intended for export. It supplements the classroom training and is an integral part of the COLEACP training system.
The e-Learning platform was created with the aim of making the content and teaching tools of COLEACP accessible to as many people as possible. It allows us to disseminate our resources in a format available to anyone with an internet access.
Subsequently, the COLEACP e-Learning platform took its full place in the COLEACP training system and the number of users has steadily increased. It makes it possible to widen the offer of continuous training: each user can have free access and study at his own pace. This learning tool is also used to prepare and select participants for COLEACP training sessions.
It offers, among others, the following features:
- A progressive course, with 4 levels: introduction, intermediate, advanced, expert;
- A diversity of training activities: texts to read, videos, mini quizzes, certification tests, fun activities (drag and drop, association, etc.), surveys;
- An offline mode; The offline mode allows you to browse the courses without a current Internet connection, once you have downloaded the content. This mode enables those without a reliable Internet connection to participate in the courses ;
- Self-printed Certificate ;
- Award badges ;
- Apps available on Android and Windows 10.
List of routes available :
Integrated management of pests and disease
|Sustainable farming and integrated crop management||Assessment of sanitary and phytosanitary risks|
|Crop protection||Communication on sanitary and phytosanitary risks|
|Best crop protection practices||Organisation and management of a laboratory|
|Hygiene and food safety||Corporate Social Responsibility|
|Management of food safety risks||Organisation of inspections|
|Regulations and private standards||Organisation of official controls|
|Knowledge of environmental factors||Restoration of environmental quality|
|Impacts of agricultural practices on the environment|